Sunday 31 July 2011

A special prize :D

This is about a month late, but I had to share this because I think it's just lovely and thoughtful.
An awesome YouTuber, Iva866 hosted a garden theme nail art contest. She allowed "Fantasy garden" entries so I just had to do some mushrooms.

I love to enter contests because they're fun and a great way of making new friends and being inspired by all the other entries. Even if I think I haven't a cat in hell's chance of winning I'll still enter because it's just a really fun thing to do :D And because it's a contest it makes you work hard with imagination to try and come up with something original.

I couldn't believe it when she announced me as the winner - I thought there were so many winning entries so I was gobsmacked, but really happy :)

Here are the amazing prizes Iva sent me:


One stroke brush, stripers and pink flowery cuticle oil

A variety of funky sticker things and dried flowers

SPARKLES!! The gold ones are SO shiny I can't stop shaking them around in the pot.

Some cool exclusive polishes. I love the gummi bear one it looks so cute!!

But what made me smile the most, Iva added a little extra - these wicked cool earrings: she actually made them especially - to match my colourful personality. And I absolutely LOVE them!!



And how weird is this, these are the socks I was wearing when I opened the package:


Talk about perfect match! How awesome. Couldn't have been more perfect if she tried :D
They are my new favourite earrings that co-ordinate with one of my fave pairs of socks. YAAAAY!

Here's the design I submitted for Iva's contest:



I had so much fun creating this design and I'm glad I entered a contest hosted by someone so nice :)

Don't forget to check her out. Her channel is filled with some of the most elegant designs I've ever seen. To say they're salon quality would be an understatement. I'm not just saying this because Iva sent me lovely prizes. I'm just always amazed by her nail art. You won't find anything else like it.
Well, I haven't yet, anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Iva866

^^ click link, be amazed.
Seriously... cos this is the end of the post now :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, IVA!!
Unforgettable
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment